BASELine – Winter 2021
Year in Review
In the winter issue of BASELine we always recap highlights from the previous year. We’re very thankful to have had highlights during another challenging year navigating the pandemic. We appreciate the continued support of our valued clients and BASE employees and wish everyone a safe and prosperous 2022.
- Mark Hirschi: Rising Star in AEC by Civil+Structural Engineer Media.
- Steve Baldridge: Engineer of the Year by the Hawaii Council of Engineering Societies.
- Fifth place in this year’s Best Structural Engineering Firm to Work For, marking our 16th appearance on the list.
- Post-Tensioning Institute Award
- AIA Chicago Design Excellence Awards
- ASCE Hawaii OCEA Awards
- USGBC Leadership Award
What we have on the boards for 2022: